Like to share your brand with the High Tea Society readers?
If your brand is a good fit there are a number of ways we can work together, including:
- Facebook Competition and Social Media Campaign
- Sponsored Geo Targeted EDM
- Website Display Advertising
- Email Newsletter Banner Advertising
- Free Venue Listing
- Sponsored Venue Listing
Please contact us to discuss any potential partnership opportunities. Our media kit is available upon request. We look forward to connecting with you!
Audience (24 May 2017):
High Tea Society has a total duplicated audience of over 95,000+ subscribers, fans and followers – who are female aged between 25 – 55.
- Website: 21,500 unique users (14 April – 13 May 2017)
- Email subscribers: 24,783, with an average open rate of 35%
- Facebook fans: 51,654, with a reach of 105,00+ for the month of April
- Twitter followers: 7,492, with 20,000+ impressions for the month of April
- Instagram followers: 7,005, with 22,800 monthly impressions
- Pinterest followers: 3,186, with 730 average daily impressions
Previous advertisers include:
- Virgin Atlantic
- Sony Universal Home Entertainment (Downton Abbey campaign)
- Myer Mural Hall (The Big Group)
- Sydney Opera House
- Sofitel Melbourne & Sydney
- Craig’s Hotel Ballarat
- Sofitel Hotels
- Hotel Windsor
- Westin Hotels
- Pan Pacific Hotels
- InterContinental Hotels
- Hyatt Hotels
- QT Hotels
Reviews are editorial. We do not do sponsored posts. Our contributors are hosted for high tea. To request a review please contact us.
Want To Be A Contributor?
High Tea Society is looking for contributors in North America and Asia. If you’re interested please send an email to: Michelle Milton, Editor, High Tea Society with details of why you believe your the ideal High Tea Society contributor. Please include a link to your blog or website.