Like to share your brand with the High Tea Society readers?
If your brand is a good fit there are a number of ways we can work together. The marketing services offered include:
- Sponsored Facebook Competition and Social Media Campaign
- Sponsored Geo Targeted EDM
- Exclusive Offer
- Email Newsletter Banner Advertising
- Free Venue Listing
- Sponsored Venue Listing
- Website Display Advertising
Please contact us to discuss any potential partnership opportunities. Our media kit is available upon request. We look forward to connecting with you!
Audience (27 June 2017):
High Tea Society has a total duplicated audience of over 95,000+ subscribers, fans and followers – who are female aged between 25 – 55.
- Website: 21,500 unique users (14 April – 13 May 2017)
- Email subscribers: 26,049, with an average open rate of 35%
- Facebook fans: 52,257, with a reach of 143,915+ for the month of May
- Twitter followers: 7,512, with 26,400 impressions for May 2017
- Instagram followers: 7,136, with 23,804 weekly impressions as of 27 June 2017
- Pinterest followers: 3,194, with 723 average daily impressions
Previous advertisers include:
- Virgin Atlantic
- Sony Universal Home Entertainment (Downton Abbey campaign)
- Sydney Opera House
- Sofitel Melbourne & Sydney
- Craig’s Hotel Ballarat
- Sofitel Hotels
- Hotel Windsor
- Westin Hotels
- Pan Pacific Hotels
- InterContinental Hotels
- Hyatt Hotels
- QT Hotels
Reviews are editorial. We do not offer paid sponsored posts. Our contributors are hosted for high tea by the venue. If you would like your high tea to be featured in a review you can request a visit.
Want To Be A Contributor?
High Tea Society is looking for contributors in North America and Asia. If you’re interested please send an email to: Michelle Milton, Editor, High Tea Society with details of why you believe your the ideal High Tea Society contributor. Please include a link to your blog or website.