To celebrate the Melbourne Winter Masterpieces exhibition, “Napoleon: Revolution to Empire” at the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV International), a lucky High Tea Society reader can win high tea with Napoleon at The Tea Room, NGV for four people.
The winner will enjoy a delectable selection of savoury and sweet items, a glass of French champagne and an array of specialty teas or coffee. Indulge in French inspired treats such as macarons, cherry clafoutis and eclairs, prepared by Peter Rowland’s NGV Tea Room pastry chefs.
Located on Level 1, at the National Gallery of Victoria, St Kilda Road Melbourne, The Tea Room offers a modern interpretation of a timeless tradition. High Tea with Napoleon is offered during the exhibition period: 2 June – 07 October 2012. For bookings phone: +61 3 8620 2431.
Congratulations to the Ann Smedley
How To Enter
To win you need answer the question: “Why do you want to win High Tea with Napoleon?”
The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– One entry per email address
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– High Tea Society owns any information given as part of and will not sell, rent or give your personal details to any other company, unless it is part of the requirement to enter the competition.
– By entering this competition you are opting-in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Wednesday 20th of June 2012 at 5pm AEST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 22nd of June 2012.