Experience High Tea at the Parliament of NSW Strangers’ Dining Room for only $50 per person and if you book a table for 12 guests or more receive a free glass of sparkling wine per person.
Quote "High Tea Society Offer" when booking
The elegant Strangers’ Restaurant overlooking the beautiful Domain Park is ‘where strangers become friends’ as members of Parliament would meet and entertain their guests, including visiting dignitaries and members of the Royal family. Historically, these guests were referred to as ‘strangers’, thus creating the saying ‘where strangers become friends’.
The Restaurant is open to the public on Monday to Friday from 12pm to 3pm on days when the Parliament is not sitting and provides a rare opportunity to experience dining at Parliament House.
The Strangers’ Restaurant serves quality dishes that are carefully created to showcase the wide variety of premium New South Wales produce. Today the Parliament of NSW invites you to continue this tradition.
About the Offer:
- High Tea is $50 per person
- Book a table for 12 guests or more, receive a free glass of sparkling wine per person.
- High Tea is available every Friday 12–3pm
Terms & Conditions:
- Available for seating times between 7th February and 30th of June 2020.
- Book the offer by Friday 28th February 2020.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are essential