For those who appreciate unique experiences, Stamford Plaza Melbourne presents an indulgent Whisky High Tea. Receive 10% off the price with this High Tea Society offer.
quote “HighTeaSociety” (enter without spaces) at the time of booking.
The Whisky High Tea offers a tempting variety of sweet and savoury delights complemented with whisky infused treats and a paired whisky flight. This unique event is not to be missed by those who enjoy their liquor paired with moreish afternoon treats.
The Whisky High Tea is served on Saturday, 10 August & Sunday, 11 August 2019, 2–5pm. The cost is normally $59 per person and $79 per person, including whisky pairing but by quoting “HighTeaSociety” (enter without spaces) at the time of booking to receive 10% off the ticket.
Whisky High Tea Menu:
- Poached oysters topped with salmon caviar, served with a Classic Manhattan infused relish
- Peppered steak, mushrooms, horseradish served on toasted sourdough bread
- Oak smoked ham, Dijon mustard, rocket served on light rye bread
- Cucumber & cream cheese ribbon sandwich
- Beef cheeks, green peas and potato pastry topped with crispy pancetta
- Lamb and rosemary mini-pie
- Chicken slow-cooked in whisky, mushrooms, lardons served on a mini Yorkshire pudding
- Peking duck wellington served with hoisin sauce
- Jack Daniels opera fudge
- Yuzu, black sesame charlotte
- Laphroaig apple and salted caramel tart
- Watermelon slice
- House-baked scones served with clotted cream and bourbon strawberry jam.
- Menu items correct at time of publishing, but may be subject to change.
Balvenie DoubleWood, 12 y. o. (15 ml)
- We recommend paring it with our cucumber and cream cheese ribbon sandwich or Peking duck wellington.
Laphroaig Single Malt, 10 y. o. (15 ml)
- We recommend paring it with our poached oysters or oak smoked ham sandwich.
Buffalo Trace Bourbon (15 ml)
- We recommend paring it with our peppered steak sandwich or lamb and rosemary mini-pie.