Competition Name: Win: Afternoon Tea for 4 at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney
1. How to enter: Follow @fullertonhotelsydney and @highteasociety on Instagram and tag in two friends in the comment space.
2. By entering this competition you are in the running to win the Signature Afternoon Tea for four people. Prize voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The winner will be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly. The competition ends 15th of July 2022, 5pm AEST. The winner will be announced on the High Tea Society website www.highteasociety.com on the 18th July 2022. The competition is open to Australian residents. It is the winner’s responsibility to make contact after the announcement within 7 days. If no contact is made a new winner will be redrawn at the discretion of High Tea Society.
3. All entrants must be a lawful permanent resident of Australia and remain following High Tea Society on Instagram for the length of the promotion to be eligible to win.
5. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families together with agencies and/or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family refers to spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
6. Prize values mentioned in competitions are at the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, and are correct at time of publishing. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring during the promotion.
7. The judges’ decision is final in relation to any aspect of the competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. Prize will be delivered free of charge to a valid Australian address.
9. It is the responsibility of participants to ensure their details are correct and current. The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost due to change of address or contact details, and there are no replacement prizes.
10. The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
11. All entries become the property of High Tea Society Pty Ltd.
12. The Promoters are High Tea Society Pty Ltd – ABN: 20 464 067 458.