Like to share your brand with the High Tea Society readers?
High Tea Society runs campaigns with brands and hotels through the following digital marketing campaign formats:
- Sponsored Geo Targeted EDM
- Competition & Social Media Campaign
- Offer & Social Media Campaign
- Free Venue Listing
- Sponsored Venue Listing
- Email Newsletter Banner Advertising
High Tea Society does not offer sponsored website articles or social media posts.
Statistics updated 24 June 2020
- Website: 34,617 page views a month
- Email subscribers: 33,235 with an open rate average of 34%
- Facebook fans: 55,386, 28 day reach of 35,346 people
- Instagram followers: 18,371, weekly impressions 68,523 and reach os 25,075.
- Twitter followers: 7,439 and 24,900 monthly tweet impressions
- Pinterest: 35,300 total monthly unique audience
Our Rate Card is available upon request.
“I think the performance result indicates the incredible following High Tea Society has created. A campaign such as ours was successful because we created a hook that caught people’s attention, but also they perceived reasonable value for the price point.”
Jay Nikolin, Sales & Marketing Manager, Hotel Lindrum Melbourne
This campaign to launch the new Teas & C’s collection for Maxwell & Williams Australia ran as an Instagram competition for 10 days.
The campaign was promoted with an EDM, website promotion page, posts on Instagram and Facebook and the website popup.
The results included: 1,683 likes, 5,968 comments and a reach of 36,406 people.
Reviews are editorial and are not paid or sponsored. Our contributors are hosted by the venue. If you have high tea news please send through a media release.
Director, High Tea Society Pty Ltd
Based in Melbourne, Australia