Competition Name: High Tea along the Perth High Tea Trail
1. Answer the question to go in the running to win the prize. You must enter your email address.
2. By entering this competition you are in the running to win high tea at six Perth venues. The competition ends 7th of June 2022, 5pm AWST. The winner will be announced on www.highteasociety.com/competitions on the 9th of June 2022.
- High Tea for 2 at Cape Arid Rooms, Como Treasury
- High Tea for 2 at Duxton Hotel
- High tea for 2 at Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- High tea for 5 at Hyatt Regency Perth
- High Tea for 4 at Pagoda Resort & Spa
- High Tea for 4 at Pan Pacific Perth
3. All entrants must be a lawful permanent resident of Australia. The winner will be selected at random but will also need to have answered the question correctly.
4. Entries are limited to one per person. Any double entries will be removed from the prize draw.
5. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families together with agencies and/or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family refers to spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
6. Prize values mentioned in competitions are at the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, and are correct at the time of publishing. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring during the promotion.
7. The judges’ decision is final in relation to any aspect of the competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the winner does not respond to our email notification in seven days then the prize will be redrawn.
8. Prizes will be delivered free of charge to any valid Australian address.
9. It is the responsibility of participants to ensure their details are correct and current. The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost due to change of address or contact details, and there are no replacement prizes.
10. The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
11. All entries become the property of High Tea Society Pty Ltd. By entering this competition you are opting-in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.
12. The Promoters are High Tea Society Pty Ltd – ABN: 20 464 067 458.
Additional Terms & Conditions from the prize suppliers:
- Redemption of vouchers is subject to availability, bookings are essential. Vouchers cannot be redeemable for cash.
- Valid for set High Tea Sessions only and excludes special event dates and public holidays.
Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special offers or promotions.
- Vouchers must be presented on day of redemption.
- Individual prize conditions may apply.
- High Tea vouchers are valid until 31st June 2023.
COMO The Treasury Perth:
- Redemption of voucher is subject to availability.
- Voucher cannot be redeemable for cash.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any special offers or promotions.
- Voucher must be presented on day of redemption.
- Other conditions may apply.
The Duxton Perth:
- Valid Sunday from 1pm (excludes special event dates).
- Louise Roederer is free flowing for 3 hours.
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle:
- High Tea for two at the Esplande Hotel Fremantle by Rydges
- Valid on Sundays only between 2-4pm.
Hyatt Regency Perth:
- High Tea for you and four friends at Hyatt Regency Perth.
- Available every Saturday from 2-4pm, bookings are essential.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize redemption is subject to availability.
- If not used by expiry date, prize is forfeited
Pagoda Resort & Spa:
- Traditional High Tea for 4 people includes a selection of premium leaf teas and fresh brewed coffee
- Bookings are essential
- Voucher must be presented to redeem
- Voucher is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash
- Not in conjunction with other discounts or offers
- Not valid for special events and public holidays
Pan Pacific Perth:
- High Tea for you and three guests at Pan Pacific Perth Hotel.
- In the event of government mandated restrictions which prevent patrons from dining in the hotel, the prize can be postponed to a later date without penalty.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the booking date for the high tea experience, the prize will be forfeited.
- The high tea prize cannot be redeemed individually. All four guests are required to redeem the prize on the same date.