Founder & Editor at High Tea Society
Michelle Milton is a digital marketing communications consultant and entrepreneur based in Melbourne. She splits her time between helping corporates manage their digital communications and publishing her website High Tea Society which has grown to become a global phenomenon.
Milton spent her early career working in London on a European Union project for the new media industry during the late 1990’s. The exposure to this emerging industry set up Michelle’s interest in digital media. Since returning to Australia she worked as a consultant on range of digital projects.
High Tea Society founder Milton says, “My website is not only an outlet for two of my passions combined, travel and high tea, but it has also been an invaluable testing ground for trends and new developments in digital marketing – it has been helpful for my career and also fulfilled personal passions.”
High Tea Society has received international recognition and now has an audience of over 130,000 subscribers, fans and followers.
Brands have worked with High Tea Society through sponsoring geo targeted email offers, competitions, venue directory listings and website advertising.
High Tea Society will celebrate 10 years of publishing in December 2018.
Speaking topics: social media marketing, digital publishing, high tea and startups.
- Speaker Hubud, Ubud Bali – Skills Share and Bali Bungkus events 2014.
- Speaker Start Up Marketing, StartUp XChange – Innovation Centre WA, Edith Cowan University.
- Speaker on the growing popularity of high tea for the Wedgwood sales team, WA 2014.
- Teacher Yirra Yakkin INDIGital team, Perth International Arts Festival social media workshop 2014.
- Teacher ScreenWest Communications Team social media workshop 2013.
- Speaker Downton Abbey Season 2 DVD Media Launch Sydney 2012.
- Speaker Perth Convention Bureau (PCB) members social media workshop 2012.
- Media Launch Virgin Atlantic Upper Class High Tea Service Sydney 2012
- Guest speaker Victoria University, Creative Writing course 2010-2011