You have the chance to win a copy of the lavish new period drama Mr Selfridge: Season 2 on DVD, thanks to Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment and the High Tea Society.
Much has changed since Selfridge’s ﬁrst opened its doors. Five years on from Season One, Europe is on the brink of war and London is enjoying one last defiant period of hedonism and decadence.
Having rocked the retail world with his pioneering new store, Harry Selfridge now has his sights set on joining the establishment and rebuilding his family life. His desperate attempts to win back estranged wife Rose are hindered by her friendship with Delphine Day, the daring and extravagant owner of a fashionable London nightclub.
How To Enter:
– To enter answer the question: Where is the original Selfridges store located?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition ends Saturday the 6th of September 2014, 5pm.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 9th of September 2014.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
– The prize will only be posted to an Australian postal address.
Congratulations to the winners: Alison Hughes, Carlie Eriksen, Clinton McQueen, Deborah Featherby, Dianne Sykes, Elizabeth Kilby, Geraldine Thompson, Ilonka Bruce, Jane Coakley, Jodie Kasatchkow, Jui Chiu, Julia Simpson, Kate Marshall, Katherine Kearsley, Kathleen Kendall, Katrina O’Connor, Katrina Pruessner, Lynette Davey, Maureen Oxford, Michael Potter, Nicole-Irene Economos, Pip Booker, Rita Scafidi, Rochelle Mangoendaan, Rose Kenworthy, Shayna Williams, Shohreh Korvi, Stacey Coppin, Wendy Christidis and Zachary Whirley.