You have a chance to win a night’s stay in a Deluxe Room at The Hotel Windsor, with late check out and Afternoon Tea for two. Prize valued at $620.
Built in 1883, The Windsor is Australia’s most recognised grand hotel, featuring 180 rooms and stunning Victorian architecture.
Afternoon Tea is served on three tiered stands with freshly baked scones with jam and cream, exquisite pastries and delicate finger sandwiches. A glass of French sparkling is served on arrival and an extensive selection of speciality teas and coffees are brought to your table throughout the afternoon.
Afternoon tea is served daily at 12:00pm and 2:30pm in the 111 Spring Street Restaurant. You can view The Hotel Windsor’s afternoon tea menu here>>
Prize: A night’s stay at The Hotel Windsor and Afternoon Tea for two. The prize excludes stays on Saturday nights and over any special events and is valid for stays up until 2nd November 2014.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: “In what year did The Hotel Windsor start serving traditional afternoon tea?”
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on Saturday the 6th of July 2014 at 5 pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 9th of July of 2014.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Melanie Gibson.
Discover more High Tea Melbourne venues.