You have a chance to win a Parisian afternoon tea with La Belle Miette at Little Collins St Kitchen and a spa treatment at The Spa at Sheraton Melbourne for you and a friend.
Desirably located at the Paris end of Little Collins Street, our homely dining experience is based around a kitchen table dining concept. Our signature restaurant features locally sourced seasonal produce with a French influence.
Little Collins St Kitchen, in conjunction with La Belle Miette Melbourne’s exquisite French patisserie have collaborated for a French inspired afternoon tea. The opulent macarons are paired with French inspired savoury morsels such as the signature éclair with foie gras and fig jam.
Afternoon tea is served everyday 3-5pm in Little Collins St Kitchen.
About the prize
Start with a 60 minute spa treatment at the Spa at Sheraton Melbourne followed by a delectable afternoon tea at Little Collins St Kitchen, in conjunction with La Belle Miette Melbourne’s exquisite French patisserie have collaborated for a French inspired afternoon tea on the Paris End of Little Collins Street.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: “When is afternoon tea served at Little Collins St Kitchen?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on Sunday the 7th of December 2014 at 5 pm AEDST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 11 December of 2014.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner, Tracey Washington-Lacy.