Take a photo of yourself at high tea and add the hashtag #highteasociety for chance to win one of five copies of the High Tea book by the McGrath Foundation.
Share a photo of yourself at high tea on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter with #highteasociety in the comment – for chance to win one of five copies of High Tea.
High Tea features recipes of cakes big and small, sandwiches and savoury bites, as well as favourite recipes from Stephanie Alexander, David Herbert, Belinda Jeffery and Not Quite Nigella.
Including sumptuous ideas for how to host a high tea by Kyly Clarke, Samantha Wills and Eamon Sullivan, High Tea promises to make a special occasion out of any event.
High Tea by the McGrath Foundation is $39.99RRP.
Learn more about the book>>
How To Enter
– Take a photo of yourself at high tea and share it on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter with the hashtag #highteasociety.
– The five most creative photos as decided by High Tea Society, will win a copy of High Tea by the McGrath Foundation.
– One winner will be selected each week for five weeks. The competition will end on Sunday the 30th of November 2014.
– The winners will be announced via the comment on winning posts.
– The winners have one week to make contact and let us know their your postal address, if no response is received in one week we will select another winner.
– The prize can only be posted to an Australian address.
– The photos may then be shared on our social media profiles.
Follow High Tea Society on Social Media