Enter for a chance to win a twelve piece Old Country Roses tea set from Royal Albert, valued at AU$999.
This 12 Piece Set shows the wonderfully nostalgic Old Country Roses pattern at its best with a distinctive border of the pink, yellow and red roses intertwined with green foliage on translucent fine bone white china, edged in 22 carat gold.
The perfect way to make your High Tea memorable, inspired by an English cottage garden, this set is presented in a signature fuchsia pink Royal Albert box as a perfect gift or a treat for oneself as a stylish, timeless addition to the home.
Launched by Royal Albert in 1962, Old Country Roses has become one of the most iconic tableware patterns of all time, recognised and sold throughout the world.
About the Prize:
- Old Roses tea set 12 piece set by Royal Albert
- Fine Bone China with 22 carat gold band
- Includes 4 x plates, 4 x teacups and 4 saucers, valued at AU$999
How to enter:
- Question: In what year did Royal Albert launch the Old Country Roses range?
- Winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- Competition ends 10th October 2020, 5pm AEDST.
- Winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 12th October 2020.
- Competition is open to Australian & New Zealand residents.
- View the Terms & Conditions