Celebrate the launch of Passiontree Velvet in Sydney’s Macquarie Centre for your chance to win a year’s supply of macarons!
A blend between an English high tea house, a Parisian patisserie and a Belgian chocolatier, Passiontree Velvet is a world of edible luxury.
The carefully crafted menu includes delicious breakfast items, sumptuous lunch-time savouries and delightful sweets.
Learn more about the Passiontree Velvet Macaron Towers>>
About The Prize
The winner will be entitled to collect 1 box containing 6 macarons each week beginning May 18th, 2015. The prize will need to be collected from Passiontree Velvet at the Macquarie Centre Sydney. The prize cannot be posted.
Congratulations to the winner Suzanne Combridge
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: How many macarons fit into the Passiontree Velvet 10 Level Macaron Tower?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on the 14th of May 2015 at 5 pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 17th of May of 2015.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Discover more Sydney High Tea venues.