Enter for your chance to win a decadent afternoon tea for you and three friends at The Waiting Room.
Enter for your chance to win a decadent afternoon tea indulgence for you and three friends at The Waiting Room.
Experience Melbourne’s most sophisticated hotel lobby bar, Crown Towers’, The Waiting Room with an exquisite Afternoon Tea served daily from 12pm.
Delight in an assortment of gourmet sandwiches together with a selection of savoury treats, delicious cakes and pastries designed by Executive Pastry Chef Roberto Molleman.
The prize is afternoon tea for four with a complimentary flute of Louis Roederer champagne each.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: What era influenced The Waiting Rooms’ design?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes Tuesday the 1st of October 2013 at 5pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 3rd of October 2013.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the link from the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner June Henwood
Discover more High Tea Melbourne venues.