Win a decadent High Tea for you and three friends at Origins Restaurant at the Pan Pacific Perth Hotel.
Embrace the signature Sparkling High Tea in the famous Origins Restaurant, housed within the five-star Pan Pacific Perth hotel.
Enjoy a delectable starter plate followed by beautiful three tiered stands, jewelled with savoury bites and picture perfect cakes hand crafted by the hotel’s Executive Pastry Chef, Laurent Xavier.
The hotel’s current menu features delicious savouries such as duck liver parfaits served on date crostini and smoked salmon and chive crêpe roulades with fennel cream, followed by sweet treats including peanut butter brownies, chocolate meringue tarts and much more. And of course, no high tea is complete without traditional scones; mixed berry and white chocolate scones with strawberry confiture and double cream top the delicate stands.
Indulge as you sip on a selection of over 35 organic loose-leaf Dilmah teas served in elegant Wedgwood teapots, along with espresso coffee and free-flowing sparkling wine.
High Tea is served every Saturday and Sunday with sittings from 11:30am to 2:00pm and 2:30pm to 5:00pm.
Competition Terms and Conditions
– Answer the question on the competition page.
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on 14th of August 2015 at 5pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 17th of August of 2015.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Amie Petrie.