Indulge in Chapter & Verse high tea served at JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa. A resort tradition created by our culinary team using local ingredients sourced from the Gold Coast Hinterland.
Relax in the resorts tropical oasis and indulge in an exquisite high tea through a culinary journey of sweet and savoury delicacies, curated by Executive Chef Paul Smart.
Savour a culinary journey of sweet and savoury delicacies, including:
- Cheesecake – Baked cheesecake, raspberry veil jelly, coconut vanilla crumble
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Tartlet – Chocolate sable, salted caramel
- Weis dark chocolate ganache, chocolate shard
- Strawberry Illusion – White chocolate mousse, strawberry basil compote, strawberry gel
- Chocolate Mandarin – Chocolate cake, mandarin gel, vanilla chantilly, dried mandarin
- Honey Lavender Scones – Freshly baked scones with double cream and homemade jams
- Duck Tart with Raspberry – Lavender honey duck tart with freeze dried raspberry and vincotto
- Smoked Salmon with Caviar on Brioche – Smoked salmon with dill flower, caviar and creme fraiche
- Tomato and Bocconcini with Pesto – Herb bread with heirloom tomato, bocconcini and pesto
- Parma Ham and Melon – Cured ham, truffle aioli, parmesan cheese, baby herbs
- King Prawn – Citrus mayonnaise, sorrel leaves
These delectable additions, along with our other offerings, promise to elevate your high tea experience to new heights.
- Selection of Dilmah tea and espresso coffee
- $79 per guest including a glass of Laurent Breban Blanc de Blanc Sparkling
- $89 per guest including a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne
- Our traditional high tea contains seafood, please advise our team of any dietary requirements.
Learn more about the High Tea at Chapter & Verse.