We are giving a High Tea Society reader the chance to win a high tea party at the Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Lobby Bar.
The winner will end their week on a high note by attending High Time for High Tea which runs every Friday afternoon in the Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Lobby Bar.
Enjoy the sophistication of afternoon high tea; served on a traditional three-tiered stand with a selection of freshly baked scones with homemade preserves and thick double cream, gourmet finger sandwiches, assorted pastries and cakes, with a selection of Dilmah tea or freshly brewed coffee; while enjoying the wonderful ambience provided by our live pianist.
Prize: High Time for High Tea for five including a glass of Moet for everyone.
Congratulations to the winner Antoinette.
How to Enter:
To win a high tea party at Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport, tell us in 30 words or less why you would like to win this prize. To enter, post your answer at the bottom of this page.
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
– One entry per email address.
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– High Tea Society owns any information given as part of and will not sell, rent or give your personal details to any other company, unless it is part of the requirement to enter the competition.
– By entering this competition you are opting-in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Wednesday the 14th of March 2012, 5pm AEDST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 16th of March.