To celebrate the arrival of the Pan Pacific Perth Hotel’s contemporary high tea, a High Tea Society reader can win a high tea party for six guests.
The contemporary high tea is served in Origins Restaurant each Sunday 3-5pm and is the perfect way to enjoy a lazy Sunday afternoon. High tea features a three tiered cake stand with a selection of delicate cakes and savoury delights.
The delicious menu includes smoked salmon & cucumber mini bagels, smoked scallop with crushed pea and pork crackling, spinach and cumquat tarts, warm scones with jam & cream, lemon verbena tart, tiramisu, sable chocolate & orange cake plus much more. Enjoy a selection of Twining loose leaf tea and espresso coffee throughout the afternoon.
The winner is Carla Italiano (Scarlett).
HOW TO ENTER:
To win you need to leave a comment at the bottom of this page in 30 words or less, with an answer to: Why would you like to win a high tea party for six people at the Pan Pacific Perth Hotel?
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
– One entry per person and email address.
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– By entering this competition you are opting in to the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Tuesday 14 June 2011, 5pm AEST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 16 June 2011.