Enter for a chance to win one of ten beautiful Harney & Sons gift packs before Christmas. Each gift pack includes four tins of premium loose leafs teas – each valued at $39.
Harney & Sons are in the business of making tea an everyday luxury item. With a story dating back to 1960, three generations of the Harney family continue to preserve John’s tradition of fine tea, travelling the world in search of the finest ingredients. We present you with Australia’s most premium tea experience.
Offering a total tea solution for the discerning foodservice and retail markets, Harney’s high quality loose leaf teas are presented in exquisite packages, turning an ordinary cuppa into a sensory experience. Whether it’s rare white teas, oolongs, black teas, Chinese or Japanese greens or herbal infusions you enjoy, you’ll find it here.
Choose from over 100 different fine teas in loose leaf, luxury silken pyramid sachets, individually wrapped teabags, iced teas and blooming ‘art’ teas -available for foodservice and in exquisitely packaged keep-sake tea caddies. Harney & Sons is found in luxury hotels, restaurants, high tea venues, cafes, spas and salons, gourmet food stores, smart department stores and gift shops across Australia.
You have a chance to win one of ten Harney & Sons quality embossed black gift boxs. Each contain 57gm beautiful Black & Gold tins of Irish Breakfast, Japanese Sencha, Paris and Earl Grey Supreme.
Discover more about the Harney & Sons tea range here>>
Congratulations to the winners: Lauren Hunt, Davina Jenner, Anthea Charalambous, Michelle Hunt, Leanne Veivers, Fiona Hainke, Katie Moore, Astrid Donnollan, Jennifer Richardson and Dee Wallace.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: How many generations of the Harney family have preserved the tradition of fine tea?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on the 18th of December 2015 at 5pm AEDST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 19th of December of 2015.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.