You have a chance to win a delicious classic or gluten free afternoon tea for two at the newly opened Pantry at 108, Marylebone Hotel.
Pantry at 108 is a stylish all day dining space in the heart of bustling Marylebone. On offer is a classic or gluten free afternoon tea. Enjoy delicate finger sandwiches, superfood savouries and homemade scones served with cream and fresh jam preserves. Finish with a selection of cakes in tempting flavour combinations and a glass of chilled rosé champagne.
For more about the afternoon tea at Pantry at 108 you can find our review here or view the website here.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: “What is traditionally served with scones during afternoon tea?
a) Tuna b) Jam and cream c) Peanut Butter”
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on Tuesday the 24th of June 2014 at 5 pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 26 of June of 2014.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Samantha Van