You have a chance to win an afternoon tea for you on the Terrace Bar at Sheraton Melbourne Hotel.
Head Chef of Sheraton Melbourne Hotel, Achim Herterich is serving Afternoon Tea on The Terrace this summer.
Enjoy the timeless and opulent macaron created by patisserie La Belle Miette paired with French inspired savoury morsels such as the signature smoked salmon on toasted brioche, herb crème fraiche and Avruga caviar on the outdoor venue the Terrace Bar overlooking the Melbourne city skyline.
Available on The Terrace for Saturday and Sunday only from 3-5pm, until 27th March 2016.
View the Sheraton Melbourne afternoon tea menu here>>
Enjoy a Parisian Afternoon Tea for two on The Terrace Bar overlooking the Melbourne city skyline.
Congratulations to the winner Melissa Brunning
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: What days is afternoon tea served on the Terrace Bar?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on the 9th of December 2015 at 5pm AEDST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 12th of December of 2015.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.