High Tea Society is offering you the chance to win Win High Tea for you and 5 friends at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne.
Nestled in the heart of the city, Afternoon Tea at Grand Hyatt Melbourne is the perfect end to a day of shopping, to celebrate with friends and family, or simply spoil yourself!
Satiate your taste buds at Collins Kitchen with our Grand Afternoon Tea featuring all the finest treats and trimmings. Enjoy a glass of bubbles on arrival and be spoilt with a sugary confection of delicious desserts, sure to satisfyany sweet tooth.Signature favourites such as gourmet finger sandwiches, scones, cream and jam plus buttery pastries areall complemented by premium blend coffee andloose-leaf teas.Chocoholics will not be disappointed with a wickedly delicious assortment of handmade truffles and a cascading chocolate fountain.
Prize Description: Win Afternoon Tea for 6 people which includes a glass of sparkling (view the high tea menu). The prize value is $312. Prize must be claimed by March 31, 2013. You must make a reservation for your booking. Additional guests can attend but are required to pay the regular menu rates. The prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. Special event black-out periods may apply.
Congratulations Ann Turnbull
How To Enter:
To win you need answer the question in 30 words or less: “Why do you want to win High Tea at The Grand Hyatt Melbourne?”
The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– One entry per email address
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– High Tea Society owns any information given as part of and will not sell, rent or give your personal details to any other company, unless it is part of the requirement to enter the competition.
– By entering this competition you are opting-in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Wednesday 10 October 2012 at 5pm AEDST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 12 October 2012.