Win high tea for two at Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast and experience their latest Pink Ribbon Spring High Tea in support of the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Situated on the pristine sands of the secluded Main Beach, Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort Gold Coast exudes calm and is renowned by locals and travellers alike as the coast’s quintessential premium resort. Nestled amongst the tropical palms and lush gardens, guests are welcomed by the sounds of crashing waves and 6 hectares of sparkling lagoons. As you stand in the lobby and take in the surrounds, the first impression is the sweeping sights of the resorts heated pool and vast ocean views.
Learn more about the High Tea at Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast here.
About the Prize:
- Pink Ribbon Spring High Tea experience for two guests served in the elegant surrounds of Pearls Bar, including one glass of Moet Chandon Rose Champagne per person as well as unlimited tea and coffee.
- Voucher valid 6 months from the date of issue.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please call on-property reservations at 07 5577 0000.
- Valid only at the Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast.
- Gift certificates are non-transferable and not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Subject to availability & blackout dates apply.
- This gift certificate is not redeemable for cash. It must be surrendered upon initial use and should the full entitlement not be used, any remaining value is forfeited.
How to Enter:
- Follow @sheratongrandgoldcoast & @highteasociety on Instagram and tag in two friends in the comment space.
- Enter as many times as you like.
- Winner to be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly.
- Competition ends 16th September 2023, 5pm AEST.
- Winner announced on High Tea Society on 18th September 2023.
- Competition is open to Australian residents.
- View the Terms & Conditions.