Your chance to win a decadent High Tea for four and a bottle of a Moet & Chandon in the stunning Haven Lounge at The Westin Perth.
From 30 July until 18 September, The Westin Perth is introducing a new Parisian inspired, delectable High Tea experience in the stunning surrounds of the Haven Lounge.
“A Weekend in Paris with Moet & Chandon” will leave you feeling joyful as you sip on bubbles and tantalise your senses soaking up the essence of a Weekend in Paris.
Chef Kiran Jetti has created a spectacular menu including a selection of sweet and savoury delicacies such as ispahan, macaron, lychee, rose and raspberries and potato blini with smoked salmon roulade, quail egg and caviar.
About the Prize:
- The experience includes ‘A Weekend in Paris” High Tea for four people including a bottle of Moet & Chandon.
- Redeemable from 30 July – 18 September 2022 only during High Tea service times on Saturday & Sunday at 11am & 2pm.
How to Enter:
- Answer the question: What is the Parisian themed High Tea called?
- Winner to be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly.
- Competition ends 9th August 2022, 5pm AWST.
- Winner announced on High Tea Society on 10th August 2022.
- Competition is open to Australian residents.
- View the Terms & Conditions.
Congratulations to the winner Amanda McRae.