My top tip for enjoying a High Tea at the Pan Pacific Melbourne is to arrive hungry - this way you can indulge in all the treats without running out of space (thank goodness for my dessert stomach).
The Pan Pacific Melbourne offered up a very generous feast that I suspect many children would struggle to finish, but definitely delight in tasting all the sweet and savoury items.
Each item presented had its own unique flavour experience. Firm favourites for me were the vanilla buttermilk scones, the vol-au-vent filled with ‘Mumma’s Bolognese’ and kataifi crisp and the Trapeze Artist (whipped berry ganache and raspberry coulis, rose glaze and Joconde sponge). But all the items were delicious so everything else was a very close second to the three I mention above.
Served with the high tea is a choice, of Singaporean TWG Tea, Vittoria Coffee or Veuve Clicquot Champagne and for the kids, warming hot chocolate.
Of course it’s no surprise really that the Pan Pacific Melbourne delivers again with this latest high tea, as their award winning head chef Deepak Mishra is the creative brains behind this Melbourne winter school holiday special event.
If you are looking to spoil some special children in your life, note that bookings should be made in advance, dietary requirements need to be mentioned when booking. This high tea is for children aged 12 and under, and the special adults in their life.
The Pan Pacific Melbourne school holiday high tea is available from midday to 4pm daily (except Sunday).
Circus Spectacular Children’s High Tea Menu:
Sandwich & Savouries:
- Honey glazed ham and Swiss cheese roll with green tomato aioli (NF)
- Chicken and mayo in a mini brioche bun (NF)
- Vol-au-vent filled with ‘Mumma’s Bolognese’ and kataifi crisp (NF)
- Corn hotdog
- The Big Top Boom
- Mango coulis and pistachio crumbs
- Passionfruit coulis and pineapple cremeux
- Trapeze Artist
- Whipped berry ganache and raspberry coulis
- Rose glaze and Joconde sponge
- Drumroll Dynamo
- Milk chocolate cream with chocolate cookie base
- and popping candy
- The Showman
- Dark chocolate mousse with
- chocolate mud sponge base
- Sweet orange and chocolate chip
- Vanilla buttermilk
- Served with strawberry preserve,vanilla Chantilly cream and lemon curd (V, NF, NGI)
(NF) nut free (V) vegetarian (NGI) no gluten ingredients (CN) nuts contained throughout the dish.
All dishes may contain traces of nuts, dairy, gluten, eggs, soy, sesame and shellfish.
High Tea Melbourne – find more experiences
in our High Tea Venue Directory
Reviews for this venue:
- 30 April 2023: High Tea at the Pan Pacific Melbourne