Indulge with a Yarra Valley escape including overnight accommodation for two in a deluxe room at The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley with breakfast the following morning in Bella Restaurant, plus valet parking.
PLUS! Receive a gift voucher to experience the grand tradition of High Tea for two. Every Sunday from 1 – 4pm the hotel serves a delicious chocolate themed high tea buffet in the Conservatory. Indulge in delicate finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones accompanied by homemade jam and fresh cream, savoury treats and sweet delights.
The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley is a world class resort offering spacious and superbly appointed guestrooms. Ideally positioned at the gateway to the Yarra Valley and just 45 minutes from Melbourne, the hotel also features two golf courses, swimming pool, gymnasium, two tennis courts as well as the tranquil Mii Spa.
Prize is valued at $565.
Congratulations to the winner Monica Britten.
How To Enter:
To win you need to leave a comment on this post in 30 words or less answer: “Why would you like to win a high tea and accommodation at The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley?”
The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– One entry per email address
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– High Tea Society owns any information given as part of and will not sell, rent or give your personal details to any other company, unless it is part of the requirement to enter the competition.
– By entering this competition you are opting-in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Wednesday 1 February 2012 at 5pm AEDST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 3 February 2012.