Here is your chance to win a decadent High Tea for you and 3 of your friends at The Hatter & The Hare in Bayswater.
It’s not a surprise that the High Tea service at The Hatter & Hare has a huge following.
You start feasting with your eyes the moment you are sat at the table. Freshly-baked scones are served as you get your hot and cold drinks, then you don’t have to wait too long before you start enjoying a quaint selection of food direct from our main and pastry kitchens.
Don’t underestimate the amount of food that comes with the High Tea. People who’ve come with a huge appetite had to ask for a take away box which The Hatter & The Hare are more than happy to provide. Gather your family and friends together. You need a minimum group of 4 to book a High Tea seating any day of the week – yes, including the weekends 2-4pm.
The Hatter & The Hare is located in Bayswater, a 45 minute drive east of the Melbourne CBD.
About the Prize:
- High Tea for 4 people at The Hatter & The Hare in Bayswater.
- Must be used within 6 months from date of receipt of winning giveaway email.
- The Hatter & The Hare High Tea can only accommodate the special dietary requirements of a vegetarian or gluten free; sorry no exceptions.
- High Tea is non-fundable, non-transferrable to any other products or services in the café.
- Not valid for High Tea bookings on Public Holidays.
How To Enter:
- Answer the question: What is the minimum requirement of guests to book a High Tea?
- The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- The competition closes 13th of October 2018, 5pm AEDST.
- The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 15th of October 2018.
- The competition is open to Australian residents.
- Full Terms and Conditions.