Here is your chance to win a decadent Clarke Sisters’ Tea Party for two plus a nights accommodation at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto.
Settle in for an afternoon of sheer indulgence with our degustation-style High Tea experience at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto. A progression of late lunch into afternoon tea, enjoy traditional sandwiches, a selection of buttermilk and fruit scones and a choice of main course served to your table on exquisite Noratake China. You will then be treated to the decadent Rialto Precinct Dessert Trolley, featuring heavenly cakes from the kitchens of renowned local venues such as Vue de Monde, Le Petit Gateau and Merchant.
Hosted in the sun-drenched Alluvial atrium, your intimate dining experience will be accompanied with a glass of delicate Perrier- Jouët Champagne or a deconstructed Champagne Cocktail.
The luxury continues as you get to stay overnight at InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, a five star hotel in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD offering exquisite accommodation housed in a much loved landmark, world-class dining and so much more.
Learn more about the Clarke Sisters’ Tea Party Menu.
Learn about the Clarke Sisters’ Tea Party menu.
About The Prize:
- High Tea for you and a partner/friend at the InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto.
- High Tea is available every Saturday and Sunday. To make the most of your intimate experience the InterContinental Melbourne Rialto offer 5 sessions each day limited to 10 people each. Please be advised that High Tea is only available to guests over the age of 16 years.
- One nights accommodation for 2 people, 1 room.
- Terms and Conditions Apply: The voucher is valid for 12 months.
How To Enter:
- To win you need to answer the question: Name one renowned local venue who provides cakes for the Rialto Precinct Dessert Trolley.
- The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- The competition closes 14th of July 2018, 5pm AEST.
- The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 17th of July 2018.
- The competition is open to Australian residents.
- Full Terms and Conditions.
Competition is closed
Congratulations to the winner Kathy Coe
Discover more Melbourne High Tea venues.