Have you yet experienced Brisbane’s only French High Tea?
French & Mor’s modern high tea stands apart from the others with its modern settings and fabulous French twist. Indulge in mouth-watering tea sandwiches, pastries, desserts and decadent French style gateaux. The high tea is served on modern fine bone china and accompanied with a fantastic choice from twenty T2 teas. Relax and experience this fabulous new generation French high tea.
A High Tea Society reader can win a high tea party for six people – enter now and start organising the girls!
Conditions Apply: Available to redeem between 1 February and 1 August 2012.
Congratulations Terry, you are the winner.
How To Enter:
To win you need to leave a comment on this post in 30 words or less answer: “Why would you like to win a high tea party for six people at French & Mor?”
The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– One entry per email address
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– High Tea Society owns any information given as part of and will not sell, rent or give your personal details to any other company, unless it is part of the requirement to enter the competition.
– By entering this competition you are opting-in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Monday 12 December 2011 at 5pm AEDST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 15 December 2011.