A High Tea Society reader can win a night's accommodation at the Stamford Plaza Melbourne and a high tea for two people.
The Stamford Plaza Melbourne’s High Tea pays tribute to the elegance of a traditional English afternoon tea, but with a modern twist. The high tea menu includes a seasonal assortment of savoury sandwiches, fluffy homemade scones with jam and cream with tantalising sweet petit fours and cakes.
The prize includes accommodation for two in a newly refurbished one bedroom suite with a full buffet breakfast and High Tea for two. The retail value of the prize is $325.
The winner of this competition is Elaine Onekawa.
HOW TO ENTER:
To win you need to leave a comment at the bottom of this page in 30 words or less, with an answer to: Why would you like to win a nights accommodation and high tea at the Stamford Plaza Melbourne?
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
– One entry per person and email address.
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– By entering this competition you are opting in to the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Friday 17 June 2011, 5pm AEST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 20 June 2011.