A High Tea Society reader can win a night's accommodation and high tea at the Swissotel Sydney.
The Swissotel Sydney offers a haven from the shopping chaos of the CBD, with an indulgent high tea buffet. From pinwheel sandwiches to freshly baked scones, crème brulee to petit cakes there is something here for every high tea connoisseur. To find out more here is the review from when High Tea Society made a visit.
The prize includes one nights accommodation for two people in a classic room with breakfast and high tea in the Crossroads Bar. *Conditions apply
The winner is Alice.
HOW TO ENTER:
To win you need to leave a comment at the bottom of this page in 30 words or less, with an answer to: Why would you like to win a nights accommodation and high tea at the Swissotel Sydney?
High Tea Society Competition Terms and Privacy:
– The winning entry will be decided on creativity or entertainment value.
– One entry per person and email address.
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– By entering this competition you are opting in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.
– The competition closes on Tuesday 9 August 2011, 5pm AEST. The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 11 August 2011.