You have a chance to win high tea and a glass of Moet for four people and a night’s accommodation at The Westin Melbourne. The total prize value is $996.
With its coveted Collins Street address, The Westin Melbourne is the City’s stylish centre piece. The hotel’s Lobby Lounge features a refined setting with an abundance of natural light and commanding views over city square.
Come in and enjoy our delicious Winter High Tea at The Westin Melbourne. Sink into an armchair by our open fire place in the Lobby Lounge, look over the bustle of the city and indulge in our High Tea… classic sconces, sweet and savoury temptations, a glass of Chandon… what a way to ward off the winter chill. Bookings are recommended call 03 9635 2222.
The menu includes savoury delights, sweet temptations, the classic scone and aromatic coffees or Jing tea herbal infusions. High tea is available every day at $49 per person or $59 per person including a glass of Chandon NV Brut.
SPG members receive 15% off food at our onsite food and beverage venues. Membership is complimentary.
PRIZE: One night accommodation in City View room (for two people) and High Tea and a glass of Moet voucher for four people.
The prize includes:
· High Tea and a glass of Moet voucher for four people
· One night of luxurious accommodation in a City View Room.
· Gourmet SuperFoodsRxTM buffet breakfast for two people in our onsite signature restaurant, Allegro
· Complimentary use of the Wellness Centre featuring a lap pool, spa, sauna and steam room
· Complimentary use of the 24 hour WestinWORKOUT® gymnasium
HOW TO ENTER:
– To win you need answer the question: Do Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®) members receive 15% discount on food when dining at The Westin Melbourne’s venues?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on Friday 22nd of August 2014 5pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 24th of August 2014.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Anita Naraya.