You have a chance to win one night’s accommodation in a one bedroom suite with late checkout, full buffet breakfast for two, valet parking and high tea for two with sparkling at Stamford Plaza Melbourne Hotel. Prized valued at over $500.
High tea at Stamford Plaza Melbourne pays tribute to the elegance of a traditional English afternoon tea, but with a modern twist.
Indulge in an assortment of meticulously crafted savoury bites, fluffy homemade scones and traditional finger sandwiches served on an elegant three-tiered stand. Not to mention a glass of sparkling on arrival.
Then, relax and rejuvenate in a spacious 1 bedroom suite and enjoy access to the hotels 5 star amenities including the use of their newly refurbished gym and heated indoor pool.
Conveniently located at the ‘Paris’ end of Little Collins Street in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, the hotel is within walking distance to the city’s main attractions, shopping boutiques, theatres and sporting arenas.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: Which days of the week is high tea served at the Stamford Plaza Melbourne?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on the 27th of May 2015 at 5 pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 30th of May of 2015.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Lisa Gray