Treat your Mum this Mother's Day to a Parisian afternoon tea at Sheraton Melbourne Hotel.
Enjoy the timeless and opulent macaron created by patisserie La Belle Miette paired with French inspired savoury morsels such as the signature smoked salmon on toasted brioche, herb crème fraiche and Avruga Caviar. Located at the Paris End of Little Collins Street, Sheraton Melbourne Hotel brings this famed Parisian tea room tradition to the very heart of Melbourne.
Sunday May 8, 2016 , 3 – 5pm , $65pp including a glass of sparkling wine.
Bookings are essential, phone 03 9290 1056 or email: [email protected]
Find out more about the Mother’s Day at Sheraton Melbourne Hotel>>
Congratulations to the winner Maria Mantzanidis
About The Prize
Enjoy a Parisian Afternoon Tea for two in Little Collins St Kitchen and two 60 minute treatments in The Spa at Sheraton Melbourne.
Competition Terms and Conditions
– What time is Afternoon Tea served on Mother’s Day at Sheraton Melbourne Hotel?”
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on 3rd of May 2016 at 5 pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 4th of May of 2016.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.