Here is your chance to win an indulgent Parisian Afternoon Tea for you and three friends at Little Collins St Kitchen at Sheraton Melbourne.
Celebrate Father’s Day with the whole family at Little Collins St Kitchen. Treat Dad to a sophisticated Father’s Day Afternoon Tea Buffet, offering hearty fare with a distinctively masculine twist and selections of bold craft beers from the bar.
Created by Head Chef Achim Herterich, the Father’s Day Afternoon Tea starts with a buffet of savoury items such as Oven Roasted Cajun Chicken Wings, Smoked Cheddar Cheese Scones and Mini Brioche and Pulled Chicken Sliders, while finishing with an endless delectable desserts including Warm Vanilla Waffles, Chocolate Ganache treats and a live Crepe Suzette station.
Sheraton Melbourne Hotel is Melbourne’s newest five-star Hotel located at the Paris end of Little Collins Street. Little Collins St Kitchen Restaurant is open from Monday – Sunday for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Father’s Day afternoon tea will be served on Sunday September 4, 2016, 3–5pm , $55pp including a craft beer or glass of sparkling wine.
For more details view the Sheraton Melbourne website>>
Bookings are essential, phone 03 9290 1056 or email: [email protected]
About The Prize:
Enjoy a Parisian Afternoon Tea for four in Little Collins St Kitchen at Sheraton Melbourne. The prize is valid for 6 months.
Competition is closed
Congratulations to the winner Pam Bartley
How To Enter:
– To win you need to answer the question: Name one item on the Father’s Day Afternoon Tea Buffet menu?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes 5th of September 2016, 5pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 7th of September 2016.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the link from the entry page.
Discover more High Tea Melbourne venues.