You have a chance to win an afternoon tea for you and four friends at The Aviary.
Head Chef Luke Firth has added a contemporary twist to the classic afternoon tea. Forget earl grey, scones and clotted cream – the Girls Day Out features pretty open sandwiches, chai tea baby cakes, T2 marshmallows, quirky tarts and playful sweets, served up with a glass of sparkling and minted lemonade.
The Aviary is Perth’s largest rooftop, event space, restaurant & bar. Afternoon tea is served every Saturday and Sunday 12 – 4pm in the Bird Cage.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: When is afternoon tea at The Aviary served?
– The winner will be selected by random.
– The competition closes Tuesday the 9th of April 2013 at 5pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 12th of April 2013.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the link from the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Amy Sheridan.