You have the chance to win afternoon tea for two people at The Langham London.
Famed as the birthplace of the afternoon tea tradition, the Palm Court has been transformed into the perfect setting for a summer afternoon tea. Taking his inspiration from Laurent-Perrier’s annual designer garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show, resident Floral Designer Adrian Ghione has designed a quintessentially English garden themed with bespoke picket fences and beautiful floral displays.
The Langham, London was opened in 1865 by HRH The Prince of Wales (later King Edward VII) as Europe’s first ‘Grand Hotel’. From the outset boasted an unrivalled location at the top of Regent Street, this is still true today with an enviable address in the heart of the West End. After an £80 million transformation, The Langham has exquisitely appointed guestrooms and suites, classically styled and evoking a warm residential feel with renowned service that bears the hallmarks of the hotel’s rich heritage that spans three centuries.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: The Langham London was opened in which year?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on Monday the 9th of June 2014 at 5 pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 12th of June of 2014.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Sue Michell.