Enter for your chance to win a afternoon tea party for four people at the five star Pan Pacific Perth.
Embrace the ritual of afternoon tea…
Enter for your chance to win afternoon tea for four people at the five star Pan Pacific Perth.
Legend has it, afternoon tea originated in 1840 when Anna the 7th Duchess of Bedford would have tea, sandwiches and cakes brought to her drawing room in the afternoon, thus the tradition was born.
Pan Pacific Perth is pleased to continue this tradition every weekend amid the opulent surrounds of their signature restaurant, Origins. In line with the changing seasons, the exquisite high tea menu is created with perfection – a selection of delicate cakes, buttery pastries and decadent savoury morsels.
The hotel’s exceptional tea selection from TWG tea, founded in 1837, showcases 34 single estate teas from the world’s most celebrated regions and loose leaf tea blends exhibiting natural fruit, flower and spice aromas. Enhancing the experience to pure authenticity, the hotel follows the brewing principles set by the United Kingdom’s Tea Guild, so guests can rest assured their favourite loose leaf tea is brewed and served to absolute perfection.
Like Pan Pacific Perth on Facebook Click Here>>
View Pan Pacific Perth’s afternoon tea Menu Here>>
How To Enter:
– To win afternoon tea for four people at the Pan Pacific Perth answer the question: Which days of the week is afternoon tea served at the Pan Pacific Perth?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on Wednesday 14 August 2013 at 5pm AEST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 16th of August 2013.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner L. Scafidi