You have a chance to win an afternoon tea for you and a guest at the Little Collins St Kitchen at the Sheraton Melbourne.
Desirably located at the Paris end of Little Collins Street, our homely dining experience is based around a kitchen table dining concept. Our signature restaurant features locally sourced seasonal produce with a French influence.
Little Collins St Kitchen, in conjunction with La Belle Miette Melbourne’s exquisite French patisserie have collaborated for a French inspired afternoon tea. The opulent macarons are paired with French inspired savoury morsels such as the signature éclair with foie gras and fig jam. Afternoon tea is served everyday 3-5pm in Little Collins St Kitchen.
About The Prize
Celebrate Mother’s Day for two with a glass of sparkling wine and delectable Parisian afternoon tea in conjunction with La Belle Miette Melbourne’s exquisite French patisserie served at Little Collins St Kitchen. From 3:30pm to 5:30pm enjoy Parisian savoury morsels to the table and relish in our extended sweet buffet. The prize is for use on Mother’s Day Sunday 10th May for either 3:30pm or 5:30pm.
View the afternoon tea menu for Little Collins St Kitchen.
Congratulations to the winner Kylie Rocha
Competition Terms and Conditions
– Answer the question: “Which restaurant is afternoon tea served in at Sheraton Melbourne?”
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on 10th of March 2015 at 5 pm AEDST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 13th of March 2015.
– One entry per email address.
– Prizes are redeemable and will be emailed or posted to an Australian address only.
– High Tea Society owns any information given as part of and will not sell, rent or give your personal details to any other company, unless it is part of the requirement to enter the competition.
– By entering this competition you are opting-in to receive the High Tea Society email newsletter.