Enter for a chance to win Afternoon Tea at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney for four people, valued at A$312.
Steeped in character and luxury, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney offers the perfect backdrop for an Afternoon Tea gathering. From a fun gathering of girlfriends to a family catch up, soak up the atmosphere of the sun-lit atrium and beauty of the Heritage General Post Office building.
Elevate your spirit and indulge in the festive themed Afternoon Tea this December. Take in the spectacular 6-metre tall Fullerton Christmas Tree adorned with over 500 Santa Bears and pose for a photo with our 2-metre tall Gingerbread Man. For little guests, their Christmas wish can be express post straight to the North Pole!
The Festive Afternoon Tea menu offers delicious savoury items including Singapore Chilli Crab Rillettes with Sourdough Crostini and Tasmanian Salmon with Tsuyu and Ginger Flakes, as well as decadent sweet items including Bergamot and Raspberry Tart and Black Forest Verrine. No Afternoon Tea experience would be complete without our traditionally prepared Plain and Raisin Scones with homemade Strawberry Jam and Clotted Cream.
About the prize:
- Afternoon Tea for four people at The Bar, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, valued at A$312.
- Select a Sydney Sling cocktail or a flute of R de Ruinart Champagne per person
- Redemption of voucher is subject to availability.
- Voucher is valid six months from the competition draw date.
- Voucher is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash. Any unused portion will be forfeited.
How to enter:
- Question: How many Santa Bears adorn our 6-metre tall Fullerton Christmas tree?
- Winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- Competition ends 12th December 2020, 5pm AEDST.
- Winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 14th December 2020.
- Competition is open to Australian residents.
- Full Terms and Conditions.
Competition has closed
Congratulations to the winner Felicity Williams.