Enter for a chance to win a Fullerton Signature Afternoon Tea experience at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney for four people, valued at A$352.
The prize includes an exclusive bottle of Atkinsons Amber Empire perfume, an extension of the hotel’s bathroom amenity collection, and a plush Fullerton Postmaster Bear per person.
Housed in the iconic, heritage-listed former General Post Office (GPO) building at No. 1 Martin Place, guests can admire the luxury hotel’s heritage ambience from within the beautiful sunlight-filled atrium at The Bar and indulge in their Fullerton Signature Afternoon Tea.
From a fun gathering of girlfriends to a family catch-up, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney’s historic grandeur offers the perfect backdrop for an elegant afternoon tea experience.
The Fullerton Signature Afternoon Tea menu offers delicious savoury items including Lobster Cornet a l’Oriental, Duck Rillettes in Sesame Bun and Smoked Salmon Mille-Feuille with Caviar, as well as decadent sweet items including Chocolate Moelleux, Pecan Maple Tart and Pandan Lamington. Plain and Raisin Scones are served with housemade Strawberry Jam and Clotted Cream to draw your indulgent afternoon tea experience to a delightfully traditional conclusion.
About the Prize:
- Afternoon tea at The Bar, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney for you and three friends
- Afternoon tea includes one Sydney Sling cocktail per person
- Prize includes an exclusive 100mL bottle of Atkinsons Amber Empire perfume and a plush Fullerton Postmaster Bear per person.
- Redemption of voucher is subject to availability
- The Voucher is valid six months from the competition draw date.
- Voucher is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash. Any unused portion will be forfeited.
How to Enter:
- Answer the question: Which iconic Sydney landmark is The Fullerton Hotel Sydney housed in?
- Winner will be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly.
- Competition ends 6th November 2021, 5pm AEDST.
- Winner announced on High Tea Society on the 8th November 2021.
- Competition open to Australian residents.
- View the Terms & Conditions.
Congratulations to the winner Norman Camardo