Win Afternoon Tea for you and three friends at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney.
Enjoy a lavish afternoon at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney with an Afternoon Tea experience for four within the hotel’s beautiful sun-lit atrium. Indulge in your beverage accompaniment of choice with a selection of TWG tea and barista made coffee, a Sydney Sling cocktail or a flute of R de Ruinart Champagne.
The menu offers delectable savoury options including Boston Lobster Cornet a l’Oriental, White Truffle Egg Sandwich, Smoked Salmon Mille-Feuille with Caviar, Duck Rillettes in a Sesame Bun and a Modern Cucumber Sandwich. Why not tempt your taste buds with tantalising dessert selection including Chocolate Moelleux, Citrus Pannacotta, Pecan Maple Tart, Fullerton Fruit Cake and Pandan Kaya Lamington.
The Afternoon Tea experience wouldn’t be complete without scones! Relish in freshly baked Classic Plain Scones and Black Raisin Scones served alongside Fullerton made Strawberry Jam and traditional Clotted Cream as the finishing touch to a perfect afternoon.
To learn more about the Afternoon Tea at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney visit the website.
About the prize:
- The competition winner and three friends will enjoy an Afternoon Tea experience at The Bar.
- The winner can select from TWG tea and barista coffee, Sydney Sling cocktail or a flute of R de Ruinart Champagne. One beverage will be served per person.
- Bookings are required at least 24 hours in advance.
- Blackout dates apply and the voucher is valid six (6) months from the competition draw date.
- Voucher is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
How to enter:
- Question: What is the name of the signature cocktail served at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney Afternoon Tea?
- Winners will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
- Competition ends 7th September 2020, 5pm AEST.
- Winner will be announced on High Tea Society on 9th September 2020.
- Competition is open to Australian residents.
Congratulations to the winner Sharyn Paterson