Enter for a chance to win an Afternoon Tea experience for four at The Langham, Melbourne, Aria Bar and Lounge, the home to Melbourne’s finest afternoon tea.
Aria Bar & Lounge is renowned for serving The Langham Afternoon Tea. The generous three tiered-tea stand is laden with a contemporary mix of both sweet and savoury treats as well as traditional freshly-baked scones served with fresh cream and fruit preserves.
Afternoon tea at The Langham, Melbourne means enjoying the British classics with a modern twist. Enjoy our indulgent version of an afternoon tea tradition with specialty tea.
The specially created menus are designed by the hotel’s Executive Pastry Chef, Markus Bohm and his brigade of expertly trained pastry chefs. Enjoy an exquisite selection of miniature sweet and savoury treats and freshly-baked scones with fresh cream and fruit preserves while our tea sommeliers help you select your preferred blend of tea.
About the prize:
- Voucher issued as an evoucher valid for 12 months.
- Voucher must be used as one booking for four adults and cannot be split across several dates.
- Not available during Melbourne special events and is subject to availability.
- Voucher does not include valet parking.
How to Enter:
- Answer the question: Where is afternoon tea served at The Langham, Melbourne?
- Winner to be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly.
- Competition ends 12th August 2023, 5pm AEST.
- Winner announced on High Tea Society on 14th August 2023.
- Competition is open to Australian residents.
- View the Terms & Conditions.
Competition is closed
Congratulations to the winner, M Rinaldi