Bake your way through lockdown with a set of cookbooks from the SACWA. Enter for a chance to win one of three prizes.
“Calendar of Cakes” by Fiona Roberts and Jacqui Way features recipes, tips and tricks from the South Australian Country Women’s Association (SACWA). The book offers a wealth of baking knowledge, helping to preserve the wisdom of the past in a contemporary way, making it approachable and accessible for future generations. No-fuss, stress-free and with delicious results, these tried-and-true recipes are sure to reveal the country baker in everyone.
There’s also a copy of the “Quick & Easy Scones” recipe book to be won.
The SACWA is a not for profit volunteer organisation that prides itself on its quiet contribution to the lives of SA women and families for over 90 years, supporting both rural and urban communities in times of need, more recently in drought and bushfires.
The SACWA have collaborated with Laucke to create the Quick and Easy Scone cookbook. All proceeds from the sale of both books support the work of the Association.
About the Prize:
There will be 3 winners, each winning the following:
– A copy of Calendar of Cakes” by Fiona Roberts and Jacqui Way
– A copy of Quick & Easy Scones
How To Enter:
- Follow @highteasociety on Instagram and tag in a friend in the comments (multiple entries allowed).
- The winner will be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly.
- Competition ends 28th of April 2020, 5pm AEST.
- Winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 30th April 2020.
- The competition is open to Australian residents.
- View the Terms and Conditions.
Competition is closed
Congratulations to the winners Patricia McCarthy, Taylor Maree & Holly Alice.