Enter for a chance to win a Heritage High Tea experience for you and five friends at the Primus Hotel Sydney.
Pastry Chef Ito Mikako has incorporated her artistic talents into the tradition of High Tea and has created a uniquely design-inspired menu. Indulge in a selection of classic petit fours including: Raspberry mousse, vanilla chantilly, cocoa sable; Choux pastry, lemon confit, hazelnut crunch; Chocolate dacquoise, caramel, gold leaf and Baked cheesecake with marzipan sponge.
Enjoy a fine selection of hand-cut sandwiches on artisan bread accompanied by coffee and tea or Veuve Clicquot champagne.
Celebrate Mother’s Day with the Heritage High Tea on the 9th May in the Lobby Bar, Primus Hotel Sydney, with two sittings 12pm – 2pm or 3pm – 5pm.
Book your Mother’s Day High Tea by 23 April and receive a complimentary Pink Lady cocktail, one for each person. View the Primus Hotel High Tea menu here.
About the Prize:
- Heritage High Tea for 6 people
- This voucher expires 6 months from the date of issue and is not redeemable for cash.
- Redemption of voucher is subject to availability.
- The voucher must be presented to the restaurant on the day.
How to Enter:
- Answer the question: What time is High Tea served on 9 May?
- Winner will be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly.
- Competition ends 23 April 2021, 5pm AEST.
- Winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 25th of April 2021.
- Competition is open to Australian residents.
- View the Terms & Conditions.
Competition is closed
Congratulations to the winner Jill Large