Win a night’s accommodation and renowned High Tea at the iconic Craig’s Royal Hotel Ballarat.
Relax and enjoy the beautifully restored and appointed Victorian rooms at Ballarat’s iconic Craig’s Royal Hotel. With a history that spans more than 150 years, this elegant and grand hotel is the perfect setting for the ultimate High Tea experience. Sip exotic teas while enjoying classic finger sandwiches, savouries, the lightest scones and elegant petit fours. Then enjoy a guided tour of Craig’s and discover the fascinating history of one of Australia’s truly grand hotels and find out why it was the preferred destination of princes, poets and prime ministers.
High Tea is served at Craig’s Royal Hotel at 3pm every Sunday.
Bookings are essential.
You can find the high tea menu for Craig’s Royal Hotel here>>
Prize: One night’s accommodation in a Classic Suite, continental breakfast, late checkout, valet parking, and, of course, a legendary high tea.
Congratulations to the winner N Harbison.
How To Enter:
– To win you need answer the question: When is high tea at Craig’s Royal Hotel served?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on the 10th of February 2016, at 5 pm AEDST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 13th of February of 2016.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.