Win a weekend escape to Canberra’s Burbury Hotel. On the footsteps of the Parliamentary zone, the Burbury Hotel hosts Canberra’s most exclusive high tea.
Perched on the rooftop of the Burbury Hotel, the Terrace overlooks the city, lake and leafy Barton and hosts Canberra’s most exclusive high tea.
Created by Doma Hotels’ French Executive Chef Fabien Wagon, Burbury Terrace High Tea is a selection of finely made French cakes & tarts, delicate savouries and traditional scones, accompanied with TWG fine teas, freshly brewed coffee and Piper-Heidsieck Champagne.
The winner will be able to make a weekend of it and stay at the officially rated 4.5 star Burbury Hotel & Apartments. Offering contemporary guest rooms, suites and apartments, along with a variety of precinct amenities including fine dining, casual dining, wholefood café, lounge bar, hair salon, health club, day spa, lap pool and hydrotherapy spa, it’s the perfect weekend escape.
Learn more about the Burbury Hotel here>>
About the Prize
Prize includes high tea for two people and accommodation in a Burbury Room. Prize must be redeemed by 30th June 2017 and is only redeemable on weekends. Dates exclude 19th December 2016 to 14th February 2017. Subject to availability.
Congratulations to the winner Rosanna Toso.
How To Enter:
– To win you need to answer the question: Which hotel is the Burbury Terrace located within?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes 12th of November 2016, 5pm AEDST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 14th of November 2016.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the link from the entry page.