Enter for a chance to win High Tea for two people at Altus Rooftop, Bar & Lounge.
Altus Rooftop, Bar & Lounge is currently offering themed High Teas, with A Taste of Fashion – High Tea available until the 30th of November, Festive High Tea during December and from January the traditional High Tea.
Taking inspiration from haute couture and fashion trends, an exclusively curated High Tea in style is for you to savour. Head to Altus Rooftop with uninterrupted views to enjoy a dernier-cri experience as you indulge in ‘A Taste of Fashion ‘– High Tea at Altus.
Featuring a chic, elegant and in vogue menu that highlights local produce with seasonal flavours, presented on our MGallery 3-tier golden stand, alongside accompanying teas and beverages.
Sandwiches and savoury selections such as cucumber roulade, Tasmanian smoked salmon on rye bread & charcoal honeycomb, lemon myrtle chicken on milk bread and slow cooked beef pies. The sophisticated sweet temptations reveal Ruby rose chocolate mousse, Bourbon Lady with hazelnut biscuit & mandarin sheets, and a fancy blood orange Diamond all creating an extraordinary culinary delight.
Synonymous to finesse with a stylist approach, don’t miss this limited edition of ‘A Taste of Fashion’ High Tea.
About the Prize:
- Win a High Tea for two people at Altus, Hotel Chadstone Melbourne MGallery by Sofitel.
- Prize not redeemable for cash and is subject to availability.
- Gift voucher is available for six months from the date of issue and conditions apply.
- Full Terms & Conditions.
How to Enter:
- Answer the question: What High Tea menu will Altus Rooftop, Bar & Lounge be serving in December 2022?
- Winner to be selected at random and will need to have followed the instructions correctly.
- Competition ends 12th November 2022, 5pm AEDT.
- Winner announced on High Tea Society on 14th November 2022.
- Competition is open to Australian residents.
Competition has closed.
Congratulations to the winner Victoria Lee.