You have a chance to win high tea for two people and a night’s accommodation at the Westin Melbourne. The total prize value is approx $1,000.
With its coveted Collins Street address, The Westin Melbourne is the City’s stylish centre piece. The hotel’s Lobby Lounge features a refined setting with an abundance of natural light and commanding views over city square. It’s the perfect place to escape the hectic Christmas period and enjoy a celebratory Festive High Tea – it’s a modern twist on the traditional.
The menu includes savoury delights, sweet temptations, the classic scone and aromatic coffees or Jing tea herbal infusions. High tea is available every day at $49 per person or $59 per person including a glass of Chandon NV Brut.
Win a night of luxurious accommodation in our City View King Room plus Contemporary High Tea for two people at The Westin Melbourne. The total prize value is approx $1000. Prize is valid until 31st of December, 2014. Advanced reservation is required. Additional guests are able to attend the winning table and will be charged menu rates. Prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash, subject to availability and no other discounts apply for additional guests.
SPG members receive 15% off food at our onsite food and beverage venues. Membership is complimentary.
PRIZE: One night accommodation in City View room and High Tea voucher for two.
The prize includes:
· High Tea voucher for two
· One night of luxurious accommodation in a City View King Room
· Gourmet SuperFoodsRxTM buffet breakfast for two people in our onsite signature restaurant, Allegro
· Complimentary use of the Wellness Centre featuring a lap pool, spa, sauna and steam room
· Complimentary use of the 24 hour WestinWORKOUT® gymnasium
HOW TO ENTER:
– To win you need answer the question: Do Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®) members receive 15% discount on food when dining at The Westin Melbourne’s venues?
– The winner will be selected by random and will need to have answered the question correctly.
– The competition closes on Friday 13th of December 2013 at 5pm AEDST.
– The winner will be announced on High Tea Society on the 16th of December 2013.
– Full Terms and Conditions are available on the entry page.
Congratulations to the winner Paul Dennis